Friday, March 25, 2011

A BIG little thank you to my faithful viewers

This post is not meant to artificially blow up or exaggerate this blogs 'popularity' in any way. On most days, the views trickle in, but they are still THERE. I just felt like I needed to take a moment to thank all my friends and whoever else checks my blog on a daily basis. I can see it, and I can tell that it's consistent. I literally started out expecting a ZERO response but the views continue to trickle in.. When you view my blog, you are helping. Big time.

I also want you to know that if you have been dissapointed with my blog in the past in any way, I am/will work/working hard to create a site that will be entertaining, fun, and most of all rewarding for the peeps involved. Keep in mind that I started the blog to document my own photography adventures and journeys with friends and new friends and to also maintain a fun and entertaining site so you can keep up with only the very best of what current urban culture has to offer. In my mind I haven't started to fulfill my real duties and I consider some of my earlier posts practice. Keep checking back! There is more in store, more on the way.. and things are coming that everyone can benefit from. I still haven't really gone over my initial checklist on my first post (I really need to) to start working getting those up and running(and re-posted regularly). Just keep checking back!

By the way.. Me and my camera are seeking new talent.. EVERYWHERE. If you or someone you know wants to get a STELLAR profile picture for their facebook/myspace/twitter so you can market yourself more or just want a totally sweet picture(s).. Let me know! Rates may be very low at this point and I might be willing to do them over a drink or two. This is assuming you don't already catch me out and about and in that case it's probably free! --I think that having the right profile picture is so important when it comes to how people perceive you and will benefit you in a lot of ways! When it comes to the camera.. YOU are the celebrity. It's all about you in that moment.

There is nothing that makes me happier than to see someone get a great picture and be completely excited about it.

Thanks Alot!

Yours Truly,
-Brandon.. Aka "penny" lol.

Email me for portraits: batmedia@live.com
Facebook Alias: 'Penny Less'

No comments:

Post a Comment