Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Saturday's shooowt/ This week

I did a fun little shoot outside my house the other day. Those are ALWAYS great. Only the last one is edited by the way. ANYTHING works as a great background :). I'm just Needing some more stuff to do this week other than schoolwork... like.. photo stuff. I'm piled high with assignments and I'm just hoping to get stuff done before spring break starts. I've also changed my diet officially to a bohemian one which is almost completely vegan and all vegetables. That's what I'm gonna be on for the rest of my life haha so I'm not an unhealthy fat-ass anymore. I do have a lot of work to do coming up pertaining to SXSW,(if I actually want to research some bands) and I'm also preparing for my first club gig after I buy the printer-- I'll be selling photos at a premium and some different bars.. More to come on that and I'll let you know how successful it has been. That's because I need to earn money for SXSW ASAP and also I'm getting a credit card on Friday so I can rent a car to go there without all the fees and ish. Renting a car should be MUCH better than taking my own jalopy down to Austin.







I love you capital one. I don't have the best credit but it will be awesome to be able to rent cars and equipment without having to pay the ridiculous deposits or be denied because I ONLY have a credit card. So I'm getting a card with a small limit. Anyways, that's just enough ranting for one day. I feel SO good about how things are progressing with the business and everything is moving together just right.. it feels that way. This card should open up some more doors. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment