Saturday, March 26, 2011

M.I.A.

She's definitely not missing in action. Her music is still bumpin'.. and I always crave the opportunity to dance like crazy to her hot beats when i go to Barbarella, a sweet retro video lounge in Austin, Texas. The reason why I posted this is because she popped up on my itunes playlist last night. She's just bigger than life.. There's something more to it than just her music. She stands for something. She always surprises. I guarantee you that you won't be able to appreciate her album at face value... she's got to capture you! Every time I listen to her album I feel like it's for the first time.. Maybe that's because she's just stuck on my playlist and it's exciting when she comes on. OK I admit today's posts are a little bit oldie's but goodies. This album came out in july of 2010 so i guess it's not THAT old. If you even want to begin enjoying her music you need to play it loud. she wants to be presented well. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment