Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Ummmmmmmmm... (who's hipster)

I don't know what's more embarrassing.. the video or this guys comment.  UMMM. I'll just let you guys sort it out for yourselves. This would go under my "who's hipster" section of my blog. Please note that this subsection is meant to be humorous. :D My take: people like the guy in this video have the ability to end great eras of cultural progression!! He's not representing what we're about here at The Filtered Culture, that's for sure! I had to post the subsequent comments below, where you will see I also commented. I never use the word "lord" ever.. but I guess I found my chance. And FYI for the dude that commented.. There's no-- magic "pill" for accomplishing something like that in a nightclub. Uhh try being yourself.. and maybe take one shot too many. OR TWO. It might help. Yes--there is really no point to this post. Feel free to comment at the bottom.


No comments:

Post a Comment