Sunday, March 27, 2011

Saturday Night at Annette's!

So I was pleasantly surprised on Saturday night when my friend Nathan hit me up on chat. I'm always online these days so it's not the fact that I was on chat.. it was the fact that HE was on chat. How long has it been.. a year? Lol. He invited me over and so I went. I haven't gone out much because I've been working alot planning the site and the blog and stuff and have also been sleeping in a ridiculous amount lately.. Didn't I just get back from SXSW?? Anyways I'm still thrilled with the blog views as they are going up UP UP. I am worried about a few things and not wanting totally announce my stuff yet-- partly because of my confidence level in my work and I have so many other things to do. OH by the way the video from the interview is coming soon.. It's short but it should be funny. I had something else to say but now I forgot, lol. OK back to my night. It's always nice to get away and hang around in the comfort of home and have a few instead of the ridiculousness downtown. Especially because we can drink to our own music! Anyways our downtown is terrible. So, here are the pics:
        Well--these are just the greatest people you would have as friends on earth and you will definitely see them here often. Anyways during the night we just hung out taking pictures and drinking Lonestar and PBR.. I'm getting thirsty now ahhh.
Nathan was wearing a shirt he designed and printed
Yeah I'd like to shut down for a month just so I can finish school successfully but I don't know if that can happen. :/ These are some of the pics. It was a good night. You can see the rest of the pics from the night and other nights here: thebarbat.dphoto.com

No comments:

Post a Comment