Friday, March 18, 2011

Peaking Lights



http://vimeo.com/20580559 (Ahhh I can't find that video on youtube, but I'll let you know when I do! click on the link for awesomeness!)

Unfortunately I haven't found this band at SXSW yet. I promised to look up at least 2 acts that I want to see and post them on my blog. I still have yet to do so. In looking for them-- haha I've found some great stuff. This video has an amazing sense of fun and the music is awwweesome. They would probably be unbelievable live.

The band is from Spring Green California and they are said to be one of the biggest acts this year according to gorilla vs bear. According to TinyMixTapes.com, the band documents much of the L.A scene with distorted pop sensibilities, noise highlights, and 'damaged jamming'.

Can't wait to see them sometime in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment